Location 1201 California Street 902-3, San Francisco, CA2 beds, 3 baths, 1 garage spaces (1,800 Sq Ft)
- Accepting Offers & Counteroffers Via Upcoming Online Bidding Window
- Bidding Begins at $2,000,000
- Buyers & Buyer's Agents Are Welcome To Participate (Must Register To Place A Bid)
- Pre-Approval or Proof-of-Funds Required to Place Bids or Offers
- Learn More About This Property Here: https://sales.liveinthepearl.com/the-encore-condominiums/
Perched high atop Nob Hill, feel the connection to the past in this grand art deco building, w/ beautiful architectural features inside and out. 1.5 units skillfully merged into an elegant residence w/ 2 BRs, a den/home office space and 2.5 BAs w/ stunning views of the city & peek-a-boo views of the water. Preserved details of a bygone era along with contemporary upgrades create an environment that is perfect for everyday living or grand-scale entertaining. The abundantly spacious open plan formal LR/DR has 10ft ceilings, charming mouldings & a fireplace. The kitchen contains an abundance of counter space, upgraded cabinetry & Euro appliances. The oversized primary BR offers an updated powder room, private BA & an endless walk-in closet. W/D hookups, 1-car parking, full-time on-site management, & 24-hour door attendant. Impeccably landscaped and maintained shared terrace. Soaring above the city, find yourself conveniently nestled next to world class Hotels, Restaurants, & Shopping.