Location 5045 SW 82nd Street, Miami, FL6 beds, 6 baths, 4 garage spaces (6,209 Sq Ft)
- Accepting Offers & Counteroffers Via Upcoming Online Bidding Window
- Bidding Begins at $4,760,000
- Buyers & Buyer's Agents Are Welcome To Participate (Must Register To Place A Bid)
- Pre-Approval or Proof-of-Funds Required to Place Bids or Offers
- Learn More About This Property Here
This breathtaking home in Ponce Davis, with 9,292 total Sq. Ft. and designed by renowned architect Alfred Browning Parker, has 6 BR, 5.5 baths and is situated on a spacious 1 acre lot in a serene setting replete with beautiful gardens, mature trees and lush landscaping, merging indoors and outdoors for the ultimate luxurious lifestyle. Formal living room and dining room, fully equipped kitchen suitable for the most discerning chef, stylish bar and library room. The main suite comes with a sitting area and a spa-like bathroom adorned with Italian fixtures. French doors to balconies enable every bedroom to be transformed into a tranquil fresh-air retreat. Other highlights include a pool and a beautiful detached and accommodating guest house. Truly an oasis, in a very desirable neighborhood.