Location 576 Lassen Street, Los Altos, CA2 beds, 2 baths, 1 garage spaces (959 Sq Ft)
- Accepting Offers & Counteroffers Via Upcoming Online Bidding Window
- Bidding Begins at $1,398,000
- Buyers & Buyer's Agents Are Welcome To Participate (Must Register To Place A Bid)
- Pre-Approval or Proof-of-Funds Required to Place Bids or Offers
- Learn More About This Property Here
Stylish downtown living awaits at this small 3-unit complex just 2 blocks from the Village. Privately entered from the street or from the rear alley to the driveway and attached 1-car garage, the two-story townhome is freshly updated and beautifully appointed. The main living area is found on the upper level while the 2 bedrooms, each with its own bath, unfold on each level for the utmost in privacy. The kitchen has newly painted cabinetry, there is a fireplace in the living room, plus a private rear patio for fresh-air living is accessed from the main-level bedroom. With all the amenities of the Village just down the street plus access to excellent Los Altos schools, this is an excellent option for starting out, downsizing, or as an investment property.