Location 328 Granada Avenue, Long Beach, CA4 beds, 4 baths, 2 garage spaces (2,916 Sq Ft)
- Accepting Offers & Counteroffers Via Upcoming Online Bidding Window
- Bidding Begins at $1,890,000
- Buyers & Buyer's Agents Are Welcome To Participate (Must Register To Place A Bid)
- Pre-Approval or Proof-of-Funds Required to Place Bids or Offers
- Learn More About This Property Here
The wait is over! This beautiful 4 bedroom home comes complete with two masters, one on the first floor and one upstairs with a beautiful view of the Colorado Lagoon; views from both balconies in fact! Large bedrooms and a remodeled open floor plan will give you spaces to entertain and relax. The large square footage is a huge bonus with laundry room and two separate garages. Kitchen has a huge island and Thermador high-end appliances. The yard has a large concrete patio and gate to access the beach just steps away. Garage is electric vehicle ready. This house is Move-In-Ready! The home is also located in the highly coveted Lowell school district and Belmont Heights area. Walk or ride to 2nd street for shopping, play at the numerous parks and hiking paths nearby. The location and home are an absolute dream.