Location 950 Lake Street, San Francisco, CA3 beds, 2 baths, 1 garage spaces (1,817 Sq Ft)
- Accepting Offers & Counteroffers Via Upcoming Online Bidding Window
- Bidding Begins at $1,995,000
- Buyers & Buyer's Agents Are Welcome To Participate (Must Register To Place A Bid)
- Pre-Approval or Proof-of-Funds Required to Place Bids or Offers
- Learn More About This Property Here
Truly one of San Francisco's very best locations, the north side of Lake Street, this magical, spacious, home like condo is situated right on the park and has an abundance of windows which brings the beauty of the park right into your home! It's loaded with original detailing including coved & box beam ceilings, wainscotting, pocket doors, built-ins and newly refinished hardwood floors. Both the formal living room and the formal dining room have working fireplaces! There are 3 bdrms (1 w/o a closet) 2 remodeled baths and an amazing Chef's kitchen with a breakfast nook that has windows on 3 sides and panoramic views of the lake and the park! A large shared deck overlooking the park, a private storage room & parking are included! This Doggie Heaven location is near Clement St. restaurants, Laurel Village, Sacramento St. shops, Golden Gate Park, The Presidio hiking trails, Lands End, Baker's Beach, China Beach and has easy access to the Golden Gate Bridge!