Location 6126 Saint Therese Way, San Diego, CA5 beds, 3 baths, 2 garage spaces (3,249 Sq Ft)
- Accepting Offers & Counteroffers Via Upcoming Online Bidding Window
- Bidding Begins at $1,495,000
- Buyers & Buyer's Agents Are Welcome To Participate (Must Register To Place A Bid)
- Pre-Approval or Proof-of-Funds Required to Place Bids or Offers
- Learn More About This Property Here
Welcome to a Mid Century revival atop one of the most prized hillsides in Del Cerro. From the friendly flat front yard with thousands of square feet of fenced in play area to the sun drenched balconies that wrap around the ocean-facing western exposure; this home is heavy on amenities and light on apologies. The foyer boasts a open spiral staircase that wraps around its curvilinear facade and the entire first floor is seamless and open from the living room to kitchen, dining retreat and bar area. Wide plank hardwood floors expand from wall to wall and with 4 bedrooms upstairs, a primary retreat on its own wing with a glass clad balcony and marble bathroom, and a downstairs bedroom with bathroom off the garage with separate entrance; this home is perfect for almost anything you’d need. Less than 12 homes occupy this quiet hillside street and with one side of the street being only a hillside of flowers and succulents there is incredible privacy offered here that is quite simply rare this close to the center of the city.