Location 406 Lee Street, Oakland, CA6 beds, 5 baths, 2 garage spaces (4,676 Sq Ft)
- Accepting Offers & Counteroffers Via Upcoming Online Bidding Window
- Bidding Begins at $1,795,000
- Buyers & Buyer's Agents Are Welcome To Participate (Must Register To Place A Bid)
- Pre-Approval or Proof-of-Funds Required to Place Bids or Offers
- Learn More About This Property Here
Known as the Touchard House, 406 Lee is a Gatsby-esque Colonial Revival built in 1911 by noted architects Bakewell and Brown. Today, this stunning property retains its elegant vintage aesthetic, but has been lovingly renovated and exquisitely reconfigured as a 6BD/5BA triplex with many stylish upgrades that add luxurious modern convenience. The main home (unit A) is a gorgeous, vacant 2363 sq ft 3BD/3BA with a formal dining room, huge modern kitchen, sunroom, and two en suite BDs. The top level (unit B) is a cheerful 1447 sq ft 2BD/1BA with an open floor plan, eat-in kitchen, rooftop deck, and a balcony accessed by both BDs. The lower level (unit C) is a vacant 1BD/1BA with an expansive BD and modern kitchen and BA. The three homes each include abundant storage, and a spacious attic offers room for potential expansion. Other amenities include a two-car garage and off-street tandem parking. With a walkability score of 90, the home is near many shops , restaurants, and children's parks.