Location 268 Lombard Street #1, San Francisco, CA3 beds, 4 baths, 1 garage spaces (2,546 Sq Ft)
- Accepting Offers & Counteroffers Via Upcoming Online Bidding Window
- Bidding Begins at $5,995,000
- Buyers & Buyer's Agents Are Welcome To Participate (Must Register To Place A Bid)
- Pre-Approval or Proof-of-Funds Required to Place Bids or Offers
- Learn More About This Property Here: https://sales.liveinthepearl.com/the-encore-condominiums/
Perched atop Telegraph Hill, where the hillside of Coit Tower mingles w/ the expansive vista of the S.F. Bay, this stunning 2-lvl house-like Mediterranean-Style residence offers jaw-dropping panoramic views from almost every room w/ over 3300 sq. ft. of exceptionally envisioned indoor/outdoor living. Majestically renovated from head-to-toe in 2012 as an authentic Tuscan villa, this Penthouse is anchored by an exquisite great rm. wrapped in grand Bay windows which connect to a private terrace grdn oasis via 10 ft. glass sliders creating an exceptional entertainment experience. 3 ensuite beds, walk-in closets, 4 luxurious baths, jacuzzi tub, sauna, office, expansive rooftop deck, 2 fireplaces, Chef's kitchen w/ infinity windows, copper center island, b'fast bar, and gourmet appliances: La Cornue range/oven, Subzero frige, Fisher/Paykel dual dishwasher, U-line wine frige, private garage/storage & in-unit w/d. Rustic, custom finishes throughout make this incredible Penthouse a work of art!